Monday, June 28, 2010

Some layouts...

These first two layout photos were taken (not by me) at the Jinkyart Retreat in Bungendore (Canberra) last year. That was a road trip and a half lol I can't remember if I showed them on the old blog, probably not... becasue I don't think I've ever photographed them. No journalling and even no title on one. Just pretty paper and pretty photos. Who doesn't love Basic Grey? The third one is American Crafts paper. Life is chugging along. Happy enough at the moment. Really looking forward to my two weeks off with the ladies for the school holidays at the end of this week. Should really start a plan for some fun activities. Maybe a Zoo trip should be on the cards. A night in Sydney with the Aquarium and some other touristy stuff? We are so very spoilt with Hunter Valley Gardens at our back door, Newcastle only an hour away, heaps of great shows on in Newcastle. Anyway should tootle off now... poor little Charlotte has been coughing most of the night so far. Nothing in my medicine chest other than Vicks I'm afraid. Hopefully she gets some sleep. She is one little chicken who is so very ready for the school holidays, by Friday every week, she is completely worn down and exhausted. Oh and we were given the school photos today. Tell me... is there anyone else who's kids school photos make them look as though they might be part Shrek, or at the very least, not the full quid??? I'm serious! I think my girls are gorgeous and these school photos look like they should be in the 'awkward family album' book. Maybe it's just me lol OK that'll do pig, that'll do!  nite nite Lib x.

1 comment:

{eleise} said...

These layouts are amazing! Well done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails