Sunday, June 27, 2010

The @Home (Away) Retreat - oops that was last year!

... and so I don't remember sharing my winning entries in the comps at the most fabulous retreat that has ever been or ever will be. A gorgeous setting and the most relaxing and inspiring weekend I have ever spent. I am proud to call these ladies my friends.
Big statement? Well no, not really. From the first moment I arrived I had the time of my life. Met and shared with beautiful souls who also love creating pretty stuff with their hands. Kim Archer and her outstanding team really set the standard in scrap booking/crafting retreats. Next post I will share more of the actual weekend but luckily these are my winning entries for the name badge and layout comps. Yeah, little old me really did win! Oh and I must share the amazing journal cover made by the uber talented (and recently published) Janelle Wind. I won that beauty and use it every day, it really makes me smile every time I open my diary. So I guess I was ahead of the trend by about 6 months when I started mucking around with crepe paper. I've always been a trendsetter lol



Look at that tongue out concentration? This page is called 'Ready, Set, Golf!'


Charlotte loves to play with her birthday golf clubs. She really has a great outline when she swings too. 





Check out that follow through!

OK this post has taken about 3 hours (with interruptions from my neighbour who just burst his backyard water pipe - because I work for Council he seemed to think I would know how long the plumber would take to arrive???) so now I'm tired and will share the name tag tomorrow.

Nite nite xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails