Friday, June 25, 2010

... and tonight I feel a little bit sad for Mr Kevin Rudd.

So much swirling around in my head. Gail calls it 'Clunky-head-noise'.
  • Have mufti clothes ready for girls tomorrow/well today now lol
  • Sign form and pay for Disco next week
  • Organise meeting with school - fees
  • Check Lotto ... didn't win
  • Solder something this weekend - had the soldering iron out of the packet once... never, ever have turned it on.
  • Birthday present and party for C&C's school friend on Saturday
  • Local Market Saturday morning
  • Organise Dr's appointment for my 'Oil change' (every two year check-up)
  • See Dentist about getting my teeth made beautiful
  • Pay for the footy tipping comp
  • Pay the last $20 for my work uniform before EOFY
  • Need to buy 1 pair slippers, 1 pair sneakers and 2 pairs 'church' shoes
  • Go to church!
  • Wait for school photos to arrive... impatiently!
  • Finish two courses I have started at work
  • Get phone to connect to Internet properly
  • Skype loved ones over the weekend
I know there's more. Hopefully this list will help!



Going to make these again this weekend. Eggs, oven-cooked in silicone star-shaped muffin molds. Easy and cute! Oh well Good night one and all... and thanks Mr Rudd, I will miss you :-(

1 comment:

{eleise} said...

Yikes! Looks like a looong list!

PS. Love the eggs! =) How fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails