Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Have I told you lately that I love you?

Pages 2 scrap? Would it be too bold to ask to move in? My bed would fit into the room upstairs? I promise I won't make any noise... I can't promise I won't chew open any new boxes as they arrive lol. Mostly I love you because you love T!m Holz too! (There are those in our industry who think he is too commercial... I happen to thank him every day for his talent and gorgeous catalog of yummy products.)

The girls at Pages 2 Scrap are just gorgeous, helpful, and hugely talented. I love going there cos I can have a good old natter about new products, ideas and any time I have wanted to find rare or unusual goodies, Sue and Bec go out of their way to find exactly what I'm looking for. Saturday had me drawn once again down to the shop for a trip around the yummy stuff and who can resist a SALE!?


The upcoming classes.


New stuff... huge tables of it!


I love this place!


You can find the store in Tuggerah. Its about 2ish hours from me. I love to spend a Saturday listening to the radio on the way down there. I get some good thinking time in and my local radio station runs the cutest show called 'treasure hunter' on Saturday mornings. They have two teams one at the studio and one outdoor broadcast following cryptic clues to a 'treasure' and it's so entertaining. Saturdays are my favourite. 



Now I don't get anything in the way of payment for this little plug on my blog. Just wanted to show my love for Pages 2 Scrap!

Lib x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails